Business developper SEA
Leadmedia Group is looking for a Business developer South East Asia. The position is to work on Shopbot and LiveTarget development. Shopbot is a network of price comparison & shopping engine websites, which are the market leaders in several countries around the globe: Australia, Canada, Brazil, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Malaysia and South Africa. Due to this strong market position, Shopbot is looking for a sales representative to look after India and to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. LiveTarget is our retargeting platform.
Our customers are major e-commerce stores, such as: Amazon, Staples, Home Depot, Wayfair, Walmart and ASOS.
Our team is international, but the headquarters are in Paris, and composed of confirmed professionals relying on more than 15 years of experience in the price comparison sector, SEO & Traffic Acquisition methods.
The right candidate would need to have market knowledge and contacts in Malaysia & Singapore within the digital and e-commerce space and some travel to Singapore would be required so a valid passport is also required.
Working remotely from our office in KL and reporting to VP of APAC, your duties are the following:
- Prospection :
- Identifying potential customers, Competitive Benchmark
- Mail & Phone Contact (cold calling)
- Plan meetings with Online Marketing Departments of the prospects
- Setup action plans to sign future key accounts
- Take part in tradeshows to represent the company, and close some deals & partnerships
- Negotiation of the contracts, in accordance with the commercial policy of the company
- Follow Up of contracts & commercial proposals :
- Reading back and formatting quotes & contracts
- Handle customer running activity
- Optimization of client visibility on Shopbot website
- Interactions with the other departments (IT, Marketing, Content, Product, Finance)
- Follow Up customer performance on the website (clicks & sales)
- Reporting of the activity to the management :
- Follow up of the global performance by client & category
- Update Dashboards
Graduated from a Business or Sales School, you must have 2 to 3 years of experience in International Sales, ideally in web domain. And local knowledge of our target markets is a plus.
You must speak perfect English
- Sales techniques
- Good communication / presentation skills
- Good telephone skills
- Able to Travel
- Contacts and Market knowledge of Malaysian and Singaporean e-commerce.
Other appreciated qualities: curiosity, method, proactiveness, organization
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Please send your resume & cover letter, IN ENGLISH, with the subject line “SHOPBOT_SALES_SEA to :
Neil Thomas – email@example.com
ant to talk ?