Sales representative Canada
LeadMedia Group is looking to hire a Sales Representative for Canada whose primary focus would be to sell Shopbot and Live Target advertising solutions to existing customers and to prospect for new customers.
Shopbot (www.shopbot-inc.com) is a network of price comparison & shopping engine websites, which are the market leaders in several countries around the globe: Australia, Canada, Brazil, India, New Zealand. Our customers are major e-commerce stores, such as: Amazon, Staples, Home Depot, Wayfair, Walmart, …
Our team is international, but the headquarters are in Paris, France, and composed of confirmed professionals relying on more than 15 years of experience in the price comparison sector, SEO & Traffic Acquisition methods.
In order to develop our rapid growth and with the launch of new services to our existing network, we are searching to for our future sales representative with drive/passion for sales, who can accelerate our expansion.
Directly supervised by the VP North America, your duties are the following:
- Identifying potential customers, Competitive Benchmark
- Mail & Phone Contact (cold calling)
- Plan meetings with Online Marketing Departments of the prospects
- Setup action plans to sign future key accounts
- Take part in tradeshows to represent the company, and close some deals & partnerships
Negotiation of the contracts, in accordance with the commercial policy of the company
Follow Up of contracts & commercial proposals :
- Reading back and formatting quotes & contracts
- Handle customer running activity
- Optimization of client visibility on Shopbot website
- Interactions with the other departments (IT, Marketing, Content, Product, Finance)
- Follow Up customer performance on the website (clicks & sales)
Reporting of the activity to the management :
- Follow up of the global performance by client & category
- Update Dashboards
Graduated from a Business or Sales School, you must have 2 to 3 years of experience in Sales, ideally in web domain.
Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
Good communication / presentation skills
Good telephone skills
French an asset but not required
Methodical, well organized, rigorous
Position based in Downtown Toronto
Become a part of a fast paced and fun team and join us now! To apply to this role please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line « SHOPBOT_SALES_CANADA » to :
Mrs. Monika Hajzokova – email@example.com
ne question ?